- This event has passed.
Institutional Medicaid CLEN Seminar
November 16, 2017 @ 8:45 am - 12:00 pm| $30
- Interact for Health
3805 Edwards Road
Cincinnati, OH 45209 United States + Google Map
- Introduction to Institutional Medicaid
- Income eligibility
- Qualified Income Trust (QIT)
- Treatment of Income
- Patient Liability, Unpaid Past Medical Expenses (UPME) & Monthly Income Allowance (MIA)
- Treatment of Resources
- The Resource Assessment and Allocation
- Transfer of Resources – Proper and Improper
- Look-Back and Penalty Periods
- Hardship Waivers
- Medicaid Estate Recovery
Registration is now closed for the November CLEN. Please call 513-458-5505 to be put on a wait list. Thank you!
Professional caregivers, for just $30, learn about Institutional Medicaid, earn 3.0 hours of CNE and CEU credits and enjoy breakfast. Topics will include:
Miriam Sheline, Pro Seniors Managing Attorney
Jeremy Koenemann, Pro Seniors Staff Attorney
Matthew B. Barnes, Pro Seniors Staff Attorney
Join us in Rookwood Tower, on the 5th floor. Address is 3805 Edwards Road, Suite 500, Cincinnati, OH 45209.