- This event has passed.
POSTPONED – How to Manage Your Resident’s Finances to Qualify for Medicaid
April 1 @ 3:21 pm| $30
- Interact for Health
3805 Edwards Road
Cincinnati, OH 45209 United States
- Basic institutional Medicaid eligibility for individuals
- Legal Documents Governing Resident Finances including:
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Social Security Representative Payee
- Qualified Income Trust
- Reluctant Spouse Rule
- Personal Need Accounts:
- Resident’s rights
- Medicaid Rules governing Personal Needs Allowance (PNA) accounts.
POSTPONED – Watch this space for a new date!
Professional caregivers, for just $30, learn how to manage your resident’s finances to qualify for Medicaid, earn 3.0 hours of CEU* credits and enjoy breakfast. (*CEU credit is pending)
Topics will include:
Karen Donnelly, Pro Seniors Staff Attorney
Jeremy Koenemann, Pro Seniors Staff Attorney
Miriam H. Sheline, Pro Seniors Managing Attorney
Join us at Rookwood Tower, on the 5th floor, 3805 Edwards Road, Suite 500, Cincinnati, OH 45209.