Shop at Amazon, Kroger, Remke, etc. and Support Pro Seniors
If you shop on Amazon, Amazon Smiles is the same shopping experience, but you can designate Pro Seniors to receive a portion of your purchase price. Go to smile.amazon.com and select Pro Seniors. It’s that simple!
Kroger Community Rewards
You can use your Kroger Plus Card to support Pro Seniors and give justice, and as of April 1, 2017, you no longer have to re-enroll each year.
Here’s how to enroll:
- Visit KrogerCommunityRewards.com
- Sign in to your online account, or create an account
- Find and select Pro Seniors and click Enroll
You’ll start earning rewards for Pro Seniors right away on qualifying purchases made using your Kroger Plus Card.
Remke Caring Neighbor Program
If you shop at Remke Markets, you can now help Pro Seniors while you shop. You have to register your yellow Remke card online. It’s an easy and quick process
Here’s how to register:
- Go to www.remkes.com
- On the home page in the upper right hand corner there is a box to either log on to (or register) your account
- On that page you will need to input all 12 digits of your Remke card number
- Enter your name, address, e-mail address, password, etc. There is a drop down box with all of the choices of Nonprofit organizations who participate in the Caring Neighbor Program. Choose Pro Seniors.
- At the bottom of the page click the save button.
- That’s It!
- You will have to re-enroll each September.
When you shop online at 1800+ popular online retailers using Giving Assistant, you earn cash back. Then, you get to decide how much of that cash back you’d like to donate to Pro Seniors. You’ll even find great deals and savings at stores like Target and Kohl’s.
Happy shopping and thank you for supporting Pro Seniors!